I'm an accessibility consultant currently working with the crew at Simply Accessible. I've been doing this for about 5 years now, and I really enjoy it. Before that I worked as a front-end developer specialising in e-learning.
I've recently been giving talks on accessibility at meetups and conferences. You can watch a video of me giving a lightning talk on colour contrast at Collide in 2016.
If you have questions about digital accessibility, or need help with it, you can often find me at meetups - I attend the Fenders events regularly, as well as being a key member of the Perth Web Accessibility group.
If you want to learn more about accessibility, here's the resources I use and love:
- A11y Project for code samples and basics.
- Simply Accessible - okay, yes, this is a little bit biased of me. But there are great articles in the blog about how and why to do things accessibly.
- Inclusive Design Patterns by Heydon Pickering, published by Smashing Magazine.
- Accessibility For Everyone by Laura Kalbag, published by A Book Apart.
- Color Accessibility Workflows by Geri Coady, published by A Book Apart.